Celebrate with Us!
National CTE Month® will be celebrated at 115 Miami-Dade schools during February 2023.
This year we are proud to say there are 101,700 course enrollments in M-DCPS CTE K-8 academies, middle and high school courses. Scroll down to see the resource packet for 2023 CTE Month with suggested activities and valuable information for students, parents, teachers and counselors.
ABOUT CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION IN MIAMI-DADE
Contest overview: Rubin, the leader in online instruction for employability and work readiness skills, will stage the first-ever America’s Next Great Intern contest in winter/spring 2023. Rubin is also a proud sponsor of the ACTE Work-Based Learning Division for 2023.
The contest is 100% free. All participating students receive a certificate of completion and a ready-made portfolio of their submitted contest materials.
CTE Quick Links
- Miami-Dade Career & Technical Ed. Student Organizations (CTSO)
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Florida Association for Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- U.S. Department of Education/Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE)
- Florida Department of Education - Career and Adult Education
- CareerSource South Florida
- America’s Career OneStop
- Florida Dept. of Economic Opportunity
- Florida NEXT Magazine
- Florida Ready to Work